Short- Kakashi vs Itachi Short- Kakashi vs Itachi

Short, no real plot development. And no ending

1: No true ending
2: Way too short
3: No true beginning

Missing all the essentials of a good flash production, 4/10

Sonic RPG eps 7 Sonic RPG eps 7

Hey, it's me, Redsonic

Well, glad you finished it. It's pretty neat. Wish I could help, but Flash isn't my domain. Have you been thinking about a 'non-flash' version yet? I'm waiting for you to say yes, XP.

MidNightMaren responds:

Hello! Well, you never give up do ya :D loool!
Thanks for the review!

Sonic vs. Shadow 2: T.C. Sonic vs. Shadow 2: T.C.

The chao was funny...movie was good.

The chao kinda ruins the moment of the epic airplane chase, then you see a chao pop his head in and out...it kind of ruins the moment.

But thats funny. So i guess it events out. Btw style is a 3 because VS movies arent all that new just so you know

Short-Factor responds:

HINT:
Click the chao.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

Dear lord...

Anyone remember YTMND Day? 1,673 People raided Ebaums World's forums and messed it up so bad that the forum was closed and replaced with a new forum...

( YTMND Day included YTMND, Newgrounds, Flashplayer, and alot of other sites )

It was even put in WIKI's site. ( the dictionary place )

Sonic RPG eps 3 Sonic RPG eps 3

I can do voices

Yes...I can do voices. Contact me via AIM, er...I don't want to tell everyone on NG MY aim name...so, send me a WRTIERS RESPONSE with this review of how I can contact you.

I can do just about any character, im not sure about NIGHTs though

MidNightMaren responds:

Ok tnks, you can add me on msn... My email is: Midnightmaren@hotmail.com
Its your choice, you can choose anyone...and if you know anyone else, plz tell me...

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

EASTER EGG!

I found a easter egg, when the cat is walking and the moon appears, click on the fish shadow as it walks among the moon. ^^

Marvelous Flash, Sambaska.

Wink: Insatiable Appetite Wink: Insatiable Appetite

I FOUND ALL 4 EASTER EGGS!

EASTER EGGS ! WHOO-HOO!
_____________________-

Gj on the easter eggs, i found em , very fun...and so the preloader game isnt the only one eh?

Mega Man & Pompous Robots Mega Man & Pompous Robots

O_O...easter egg = FUNNY

OMG I can't stop laughing! I love that easter egg ! For anyone who hasn't seen it...look for something you can CLICK ... before the scene selection ... XD XD CAN'T STOP...CURSE YOU! Ohhhhhkay! XD ! THANKS ALOT FOR MAKING THAT SECRET SCENE...CAN'T STOP LAUGING!

Double Crossed : Haziq Double Crossed : Haziq

Short Unexplanative-Stick movie

All i have to say is, some of the voices are barely hearable...theres no expalatory on what is happening...too short...but it makes a good commericial =P.

DarNay responds:

"theres no expalatory on what is happening"

I'll try to expalator the movie next time!

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

WTF MAN ! HOW COME I CANT VIEW IT?

ITs at 100% , wheres the play button ? I DONT SEE A PLAY BUTOTN ANYWHERE SO I CANT VIEW IT ? SOMEONE HELP ME!